Author Topic: PEOPLES CHOICE TROPHIES FOR PUNCH BUGGY TO BE AWARDED MONDAY  (Read 1249 times)

Offline VWPANZER1

• Member SJVWC ------- Charter Member-------Past Presidant------- Club Co-Founder
  • Director
  • PLATINUM Member
  • Member SJVWC
    • SJVWC Charter Member

PEOPLES CHOICE TROPHIES FOR PUNCH BUGGY

OK, here's the deal. We have just counted the ballots for the top 10 people's choice and we have your trophies.

The problem is we were only given the number that was on the car. We have no owners name or what car it was.

Was it an oversight? - Absolutely ? However we had over twenty members working and nobody caught this one -Hay, don't kill the messenger -it's our first go-round at this sort of thing.

So, if you (OR ANYONE) can remember your number and/or the number next to you it would help. (pictures of the cars would help too.)

The top ten winners in order of votes: are: #3. #7. #9. #10  #17. #13. #14. #20.
 #11. and #15.

We will be giving out the trophies at this Monday's meeting. If you're a winner and can't make it, appoint someone to pick it up or hold it for you, otherwise were leaving it at Taylors.

Lots of luck and I hope you all remember your numbers.

If we can't identify all the winners, than the trophies will be given to the next winner in order of votes received.

Offline Baha (Shawn)

• Web Site Administrator
  • PLATINUM Member
  • SYNCRO HiTop----K2SMD
Re: PEOPLES CHOICE TROPHIES FOR PUNCH BUGGY TO BE AWARDED MONDAY
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2010, 09:42:31 PM »
My wife was there with her camera... I have photos of all the numbers except one but it's in the right place in series and makes sense.

I've PM'd them to the Board

Offline VWPANZER1

• Member SJVWC ------- Charter Member-------Past Presidant------- Club Co-Founder
  • Director
  • PLATINUM Member
  • Member SJVWC
    • SJVWC Charter Member
Re: PEOPLES CHOICE TROPHIES FOR PUNCH BUGGY TO BE AWARDED MONDAY
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2010, 12:10:24 AM »
Great Job Shawn:

Were all set. Thanks to you we now have the names and cars of the winners.

Thanks Again

jt