SJVWC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bug Out 69 May 29th  (Read 3978 times)

Soul Rebel 67(Ramon)

• '67 Soul Rebel
  • PLATINUM Member
Bug Out 69 May 29th
« on: April 21, 2011, 07:02:35 pm »

If anyone's planning on heading down to Manassas,Va for Bug Out, I have a deal for ya! I booked a room @ the Super 8 motel for $74/night. :jump4jo": I'm heading down sat around noon then doing the show on sunday. This is a great show/swap/race event, lots of cars from Va/md/WV/NC come out to debut at this show. If you're thinking on going, pm me and i'll get u the number to book a room. On that same weekend there's a HUGE bike event in DC and the bikers and VWs book ALL the motels early in apr/may. On that saturday night we're trying to have a GTG at the carwash right off Rte66. At the motels u can always get good deals on parts before the show! 2yrs ago we were talking to some guys at the bar and they came up from NC with parts they had to get rid of from a barn they demolished. They sold the oval and they had lots of oval/split parts that was selling dirt cheap! we bought a roof clip with oval window included $250, &^beer& my buddy started drinking even more, he didn't have to go to the show and he headed back to Del when we left for the show. Overall, this event is good. The slalom race is different, lots of wipeouts  #@rofl3 The racing is always GREAT! Seen Fisher Buggies Spirit 1 do a 5sec pass live! I will be showing the car at this event, i'll be in the pits with my buddy with his bug racing.
Knowledge is Power; Education is the Key!
  1964 Rasta Buggy
  1967 Ragtop Bug

Why drink and drive, when u can smoke and Fly!
SJVWC Virgin Islands Chapter!
Pages: [1]   Go Up