SJVWC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MS Walk for Holly Ward Washington Lake Park Sunday April 22,2012  (Read 5738 times)

Baha (Shawn)

• Club Vice President
  • PLATINUM Member
  • SYNCRO HiTop----K2SMD

SJVWC was representin' for a good cause today!   =+grouphu9

Jack, Mugman & Mrs Mugman, VP Joe joined  Holly Ward with hubby in tow,  to lap Washington Lake Park with vigor, despite a soggy day

Side note... The folks LOVED the Volkswagens
The VWs you can sleep in are more gooder

There are 3 kinds of people in this world, The kind that can count and the kind that can't.

lovebus (jack)

• Club Co-Founder, Member SJVWCC
  • Web Site Administrator
  • PLATINUM Member
  • Happy Trails Vanagon, AB2W
    • SJVWC Charter Member
Re: MS Walk for Holly Ward Washington Lake Park Sunday April 22,2012
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2012, 04:03:37 pm »

Despite the cool dampness I had a great time today trying to keep up with Rich and his 5#s he carried around the whole park. Shawn and Glen did a GREAT job passing out water and other goodies to the crowds of people walking for MS. 
MORE PHOTOS
ANOTHER LINK

I thought it would be a light showing today because of the forecast but it didn't deter anyone.

At the halfway point it seemed like everyone was ready for some food and drink.   

Holly, Ray and Jake.

We did the Whooooole course
I don't have to go to work in the morning....

RT 66 June 1, 2015

"Why restore it to its former short comings
When you can modify it too its full potential."

rich67vw

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2012, 07:07:10 pm »

Great time today! Turns out Mrs. MugBug knows the MS organizer who was very grateful for the work done by SJVWC.  thumpup)- Nice job Glen, Prez, JackWagen, VP Joe clap2-*

OK, I"ll say it.  It's pretty crazy to walk 2 miles in the rain on a real chilly morning, but it takes a real jackazz to walk 2 miles in the rain on a real chilly morning in shorts wearing a birthday hat honoring our club members April birthdays carrying a iron weight 3 months after having a stroke.  ?/moon2..

71vert

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2012, 07:41:26 pm »

OK, I"ll say it.  It's pretty crazy to walk 2 miles in the rain on a real chilly morning, but it takes a real jackazz to walk 2 miles in the rain on a real chilly morning in shorts wearing a birthday hat honoring our club members April birthdays carrying a iron weight 3 months after having a stroke.  ?/moon2..

clap2-*  Job well done, guys! 

Muggy, thanks for the April Bday nod and what can I say except, Wow!!!  Oh, and you're kinda giving new meaning to put some pants on!   #@rofl3

kvbug (karen)

• PLATINUM Member
  • Member SJVWC
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2012, 08:31:23 pm »

I'm so proud of you all!!!!  5%5mexwave      You make SJVWC the kind of club that outshines all others      ((thumpup   =+grouphu9
Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it. ~Benjamin Franklin

The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.

1970 VW Beetle ,  "Charlie"

71vert

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2012, 08:17:55 pm »

I'm so proud of you all!!!!  5%5mexwave      You make SJVWC the kind of club that outshines all others      ((thumpup   =+grouphu9

All the good works and all that Banana wax!   #@rofl3

66-Ghia

« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2012, 08:34:33 pm »

Just wanted to say thank you for coming out and supporting the walk yesterday. We really appreciate you guys and girls taking the time on such a crappy day. From sean and the guys working the rest stop to jack and the guys and girls walking. and a special shoutout to Rich for making it, you went above and beyond, plus I loved the hat.                                                                                                                                       sjvwc rocks,        Ray 
Pages: [1]   Go Up