SJVWC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: more speedster pictures  (Read 3017 times)

alnbobbikay

more speedster pictures
« on: July 22, 2008, 08:54:06 pm »

http://sjvwc.net/coppermine/albums/userpics/_3514.jpg[/img]

I am sharing photo's of my 1957 Porsche 356 Speedster Recreation with the group. Car was completed in 2005. Streetbeast, formerly CMC provided the body and tubular chassis for the build. Engine is a 1835cc with twin Solex carbs. Car has alot of power. 4 wheel disc brakes,3.88 trans freeway flyer. Interior components supplied by Vintage Speedsters. Flat 4 steering wheel, VDO guages, badging suplied by JPS Motorsports. Lots of attention to details,to make it like an original. Car was featured at Carlisle Import and Replica Show this year,in the Indoor Invitational. Has been in many shows, and is a blast to drive. Thanks to Matt for guiding me through the photo posting process. Your patience was incredible!

"It's not what you buy,it's what you build"

Bugaru "JAY"

• Car Show/Events Chairperson
  • PLATINUM Member
  • Subaru Powered 300+ HP
    • Events Chairperson
Re: more speedster pictures
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2008, 09:39:45 pm »

Wow, that's one nice looking ride  drive&&. I have a friend of mine who moved to Thiland and now build the Speedster clone for clients there. He had asked me if I would join him when he 1st started this venture about 5 years ago. Unfortunatly I had to decline. Today he has delveloped a killer business as Asia has really become weathy and wanting the American lifestyle. Yes I am still  kickButt myself.

Really appricate your tallents, as some guys can't take the build to this level, or accept the fact that quality show cars are built not bought!
  "It's not what you buy,it's what you build"  <== I like that!

Congrats.  $61$

TURBO'ed 1956 Oval Window aka LOUIE. It Sucks Blows and Goes Fast-tttttt

My Dubs are built with the Best and Cheapest Quality rejected Parts.
Ok. So I'm missing and have a few loose screws, but those are only in my head

Politically Incorect and Damn Proud of it!
Pages: [1]   Go Up