SJVWC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dub & Dine at Pho Le  (Read 5532 times)

VWPANZER1

• Member SJVWC ------- Charter Member-------Past Presidant------- Club Co-Founder
  • Club Vice President
  • PLATINUM Member
  • Member SJVWC
    • SJVWC Charter Member
Dub & Dine at Pho Le
« on: April 29, 2016, 11:51:44 am »

It was dining at it's best last night, even though the only SJVWC members that showed up were the Anderson family (John, John and Jeannette), Kathy and me.

Almost everyone ordered #48, The house special, which consists of Grilled strips of chicken, beef, pork, meatballs and shrimp, vegetables and a salad (to one side) all over a bed of rice vermicelli noodles. Also included was a side bowl of a sweet Vietnamese sauce that is impossible to describe. It was out of this world. the decor was modern and ultra clean, the owner himself came out several times to make sure you were satisfied.  Pho Li is now my top Asian restaurant.  5 STARS.

Half way through our meal, my daughter Gina and her friend came in. She said     "How do you guys know about this restaurant? This is my favorite place to eat."

She had just finished teaching a spin class and had no idea we were there. She ordered; what else? #48.

This place definitely deserves to be visited again on our Dub and Dine list.

lovebus (jack)

• Club Co-Founder, Member SJVWCC
  • Web Site Administrator
  • PLATINUM Member
  • Happy Trails Vanagon, AB2W
    • SJVWC Charter Member
Re: Dub & Dine at Pho Le
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2016, 12:37:39 pm »

Thanks for the report on the D&D Joe  11&*  as we usually don't get one.  whistll=- A photo or two would be nice also..........
I don't have to go to work in the morning....

RT 66 June 1, 2015

"Why restore it to its former short comings
When you can modify it too its full potential."

VWPANZER1

• Member SJVWC ------- Charter Member-------Past Presidant------- Club Co-Founder
  • Club Vice President
  • PLATINUM Member
  • Member SJVWC
    • SJVWC Charter Member
Re: Dub & Dine at Pho Le
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2016, 05:24:09 pm »

Thanks for the report on the D&D Joe  11&*  as we usually don't get one.  whistll=- A photo or two would be nice also..........

Sorry, I was too busy eating. I forgot to add; A Spring Roll was also on the top of #48 also.
Pages: [1]   Go Up