Events & Cruises > Discussion of Past events

Vineland Air Cooler show

(1/2) > >>

lovebus (jack):
 we had 5 Club members and 2 non members leave from Clayton.
The show was good and I counted 43 cars at the show when I left at Noon and cars where still coming in. John and I put Club Cards in all the cars, we should of had a Club Table and some shirts to sell, also we should have had the club banner.

Photos to follow .

matt:

Sounds like a good time Jack, glad it turned out well.  Table and selling club items sounds like the way to go for next and other times...

Richard:

--- Quote from: matt on September 30, 2018, 07:28:56 pm ---Sounds like a good time Jack, glad it turned out well.  Table and selling club itms sounds like the way to go for next and other times...
--- End quote ---

Not to hijack, but could this be done for the October Collingswood cruise night? Any issues with the organizers or township?
 4thinking6

Bob(Herbie):

--- Quote from: lovebus (jack) on September 30, 2018, 03:58:27 pm --- we had 5 Club members and 2 non members leave from Clayton.
The show was good and I counted 43 cars at the show when I left at Noon and cars where still coming in. John and I put Club Cards in all the cars, we should of had a Club Table and some shirts to sell, also we should have had the club banner.

Photos to follow .

--- End quote ---
I was talking to Robin ( He and John organized the show) about the show. He said the people at the Flea Market would give them permission to have this show twice a year.

Bob(Herbie):
I don't know if it was because of the car show or the wet weather we have had for the last month, but everyone present said the Flea Market has never been that crowded. I had to leave early for a Family event. By the time I left at 12:30 people were circling the entire place trying to find a parking spot. It was nutz just trying to get out safely. skid))

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version