SJVWC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Summer picnic -  (Read 8072 times)

matt

• PLATINUM Member
  • Member SJVWC
Summer picnic -
« on: June 13, 2021, 05:53:00 pm »

Marilyn and I had a great time. A big THANKS to all who spent time putting this together to make it happen!  jumping smiley jumping smiley jumping smiley   Great to see everyone, and the food was terrific. Thanks again.
1955 3-fold semaphore Oval beetle
1971 Convertible beetle
1977 Westfalia, FI,  Berlin interior

Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.?
― G. Michael Hopf

6T5 square

• PLATINUM Member
Re: Summer picnic -
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2021, 05:29:49 am »

SJVWC had its 16th Annual Summer Picnic yesterday and yes, I must say Mr. Matt it was a great one. The picnic was catered this year and from the reviews we got of the food, everyone agreed that we should have done this sooner! The set up was perfect, the food was delicious and there was PLENTY of it!
My thanks go out to Joe Tierno for setting up his world famous Dart Game- where everyone gets a prize. To Ralph Molock for arranging the caterer and helping Joe with the thousands of prizes that were given away. And mostly to our members for coming to the event and showing the friendship and support that makes South Jersey Volkswagen Club what it is today.

Hope to see you all at the Ice cream cruise!
John
60 Beetle- Ned
65 1500S Squareback-Weezer gone but not forgotten
2014 Jetta
Dont know everything but I'll try and learn
Friends don't let friends drive 6 volts
Obnoxious objector??

Ralph

• SJVWC Member (paid)
  • SJVWC
Re: Summer picnic -
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2021, 06:15:53 pm »

The picnic was the Best ever, if you missed it, you missed a Historical Event, that will be passed down by Attending members for Years to come, Thanks to all that Showed up, the Weather was Great, the Food was great, the game of Chance was Great, All that Attended were Great, Awesome Picnic SJVWC 2021
Pages: [1]   Go Up