SJVWC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Question  (Read 9494 times)

Bugaru "JAY"

• Car Show/Events Chairperson
  • PLATINUM Member
  • Subaru Powered 300+ HP
    • Events Chairperson
Re: Question
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2008, 09:33:39 pm »

That website is addictive. i seem to be on that site evryday.... s3...... That everret guy is just  T1 @ all of us .... d-s d-s d-s d-s  BO** He's making good  d-s d-s d-s d-s

I don't see how Everrt can make any money on theSamba, maybe something from the Banner ads but they probably help to offset his cost etc. I have listed cars and car parts on there and he dosn't charge or get any of the money for the items sold, like ebay does? I know that he personly answers all emails for the site. He's just one good Dude, I think that Buddy Boy knows him? It's nice to have a site like this devoted mostly to V-Dubs.  vwlogo

TURBO'ed 1956 Oval Window aka LOUIE. It Sucks Blows and Goes Fast-tttttt

My Dubs are built with the Best and Cheapest Quality rejected Parts.
Ok. So I'm missing and have a few loose screws, but those are only in my head

Politically Incorect and Damn Proud of it!

66-Ghia

« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2008, 06:22:41 pm »

Thanks to all that answered. When The Samba's site was down Everett asked me how many members of our club use his site and if they find it helpful, we talked about Jake among other things. I told him I would post a survey and tell him how many by next Monday. (the number, not the contents of your answers.)
Since he lives in Fountain Hills, Arizona, he gets a lot of emails from the west coast and overseas.
So far we have 15 answers.  sjvwc.ico
Thanks again
Bud & Jake

6T5 square

• PLATINUM Member
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2008, 05:42:05 am »

Bud, I think anybody who is truly into the hobby checks out the samba as much as they can. Probably the only people who don't check it out are the people who don't know about it.

Heck, Jack even has a shortcut link at the top of this page for it. (click on web site  in the blue bar at the top of the page)
John
60 Beetle- Ned
65 1500S Squareback-Weezer gone but not forgotten
2014 Jetta
Dont know everything but I'll try and learn
Friends don't let friends drive 6 volts
Obnoxious objector??

66-Ghia

« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2008, 01:47:11 pm »

:icon_cheers: Very good answer John, I was wondering how many people checked out that "blue bar"  (website)  BO**

Jake and I first talked to Everett back in the early part of 2003 long before I joined SJVWC. and he even put us in touch with a VW club in NJ. (wrong one) CJVWC. but it all worked out fine. sjvwcrocks.

Bud and Jake

matt

• PLATINUM Member
  • Member SJVWC
« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2008, 08:19:29 pm »

'bout 2x a week Bud

M
1955 3-fold semaphore Oval beetle
1971 Convertible beetle
1977 Westfalia, FI,  Berlin interior

Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.?
― G. Michael Hopf
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up