SJVWC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: a riddle?  (Read 14292 times)

jthw8

• PLATINUM Member
    • MisfittoysRacing
Re: a riddle?
« Reply #30 on: April 13, 2008, 08:56:35 pm »

I may try to meet you all at the start of the cruise next saturday.  I still have alot of work to do on the BABE car so I probably cant do the whole cruise but I'll come out and say Hi :)

Mikecoast

« Reply #31 on: April 16, 2008, 02:57:25 pm »

As I was reading the posts I was wondering  ..."where's the photo of the Smart Car". You didn't let me down. WOW very cool! Do you get odd looks on 295? I have to admit ... I have NEVER seen one on the road. Maybe I'll notice you while in the parking lot on 295. Inside joke to anyone who drives OR tries to drive 295 at the wrong time of day ... like me.

Get your GORE on!

jthw8

• PLATINUM Member
    • MisfittoysRacing
« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2008, 03:01:12 pm »

As I was reading the posts I was wondering  ..."where's the photo of the Smart Car". You didn't let me down. WOW very cool! Do you get odd looks on 295? I have to admit ... I have NEVER seen one on the road. Maybe I'll notice you while in the parking lot on 295. Inside joke to anyone who drives OR tries to drive 295 at the wrong time of day ... like me.

Get your GORE on!

It was a nice parking lot yesterday around 4:30

Did my first fillup today.  371.3 miles - 8.3 gallons = 44.7mpg   wooohoo

scarecrow

« Reply #33 on: April 16, 2008, 09:10:49 pm »

I may try to meet you all at the start of the cruise next saturday. 

Sure hope you can make it, if even for just a short time. I realy want to see it in the flesh. Lease is up on my daily driver next year & I'm definitly going small & efficient

jthw8

• PLATINUM Member
    • MisfittoysRacing
« Reply #34 on: April 16, 2008, 09:56:16 pm »

Sure hope you can make it, if even for just a short time. I realy want to see it in the flesh. Lease is up on my daily driver next year & I'm definitly going small & efficient

If you are even thinking about it get on the list now, the wait is at least a year if you order one.  Its only $99 to reserve one and its fully refundable if you change your mind.

I will either come out to the start of the cruise or to the DQ night, just gotta see which I can fit in.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up