SJVWC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Raffle Tickets  (Read 2760 times)

njgt-1

• Charter Member---Past Club President
  • PLATINUM Member
    • South Jersey VW Club
Raffle Tickets
« on: June 03, 2008, 02:30:07 pm »

Guys,

In case anybody missed last nights meeting we've collected the first bunch of Raffle Tickets last night and so far its going great! If you didn't turn in your tickets ( and cash) yet I will have the drawing box with me at the picnic. I'm also bringing a supply of tickets incase anybody needs more.

Now to add some fun to this project we are going to award the 3 highest sellers some cool prizes. Heres what we've decided..   :icon_cool: :icon_cool: :icon_cool:

d-s 1st Prize - 1 Year subscription to Hot VWs Magazine + a custom shirt with a photo of anything you want! ( Hopfully its your car )   d-s

d-s 2nd Prize - a $25.00 Gift certificate to Harbor Freight + a custom shirt   d-s

d-s 3rd Prize - a $10.00 Gift certificate to Harbor Frieght + a custom shirt!   d-s

Now keep in mind a few bucks at Harbor Freight is enough to really improve your tool box, with the prices they have ( plus 3% sales tax in Vineland) you can go crazy trying to decide on the $8.00 grinder or the $7.00 screwdriver set! ( hey get em both! )   m-d2

OK so far heres our top 3 sellers!

#1 - Ed Mcgrath - 50 tickets  bronz_cup-winner
#2 - Rich Nixon - 30 tickets  silver_cup_winner
#3 - We've got a 3 way tie! Joe T, Dan Cozzi, & Rich Dinnerman - all sold 20!  goldwinner goldwinner goldwinner

:icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:  :icon_thumright:  Its all up to you guys, remember this is for a great cause, just possibly we can put a dent in Childhood Epilepsy through the "Claytons Hope" Foundation !  :icon_thumleft:  :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft:
\\\\\\\"Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing\\\\\\\"

Ben Franklin
Pages: [1]   Go Up