SJVWC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Fall Englishtown 10/19  (Read 11791 times)

perdecas

Re: Fall Englishtown 10/19
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2008, 07:42:07 pm »

dont worry john when the fasty gets there in the spring they wont be able to denie a great looking car when they see it, there will not be onother like it , i hope.

Celly

• Charter Member
  • PLATINUM Member
  • SJVWC
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2008, 09:24:52 pm »

Damn i hate Buses!

SAY WHAT?  fig2 sqBk :whip:   

BaM BaM  bus* no like you anymore  @3#
There are two things in ordinary conversation which ordinary people dislike - information and wit.

It\'s not a car, it\'s not a van, its a BUS!

Bugaru "JAY"

• Car Show/Events Chairperson
  • PLATINUM Member
  • Subaru Powered 300+ HP
    • Events Chairperson
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2008, 09:44:43 pm »

In Coppermine under my Englishtown Pics there are a sequence of 5 pics of Big Ed car from start to finish, they show his car actually gaining distance on his opponet, but suddenly the other car won?   drive&&

Hey John Thanks for the fix-a-flat, I owe you one :icon_thumright:. Sorry to say it didn't fix it, and I had to stop about every 10 miles and air up again. When I got home the spare tire was beat. Now it looks like I need to buy 5 tires for my trailer.  :icon_puke_l:

« Last Edit: October 20, 2008, 09:50:20 pm by Bugaru »

TURBO'ed 1956 Oval Window aka LOUIE. It Sucks Blows and Goes Fast-tttttt

My Dubs are built with the Best and Cheapest Quality rejected Parts.
Ok. So I'm missing and have a few loose screws, but those are only in my head

Politically Incorect and Damn Proud of it!

njgt-1

• Charter Member---Past Club President
  • PLATINUM Member
    • South Jersey VW Club
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2008, 10:35:29 pm »

his car actually gaining distance on his opponet, but suddenly the other car won?

I talked to Ed earlier today,
he made the final round but the car "laid down" at 1/2 track.
He didn't come into the cash but he said it was OK since he was able to have a good day of runs.
\\\\\\\"Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing\\\\\\\"

Ben Franklin

Koffer

« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2008, 10:49:20 pm »

This is right on the Money .
 I had the judge tell me to spray paint my OG painted wheels to make them "pop" but then told me that fixing the OG drivers seat that was splitting and not replace it  ???
 Then I see another 65 who had a really nice clean paint job with all kinds of chit wrong (marker lights from the wrong year , missing all kinds of easy cheap small stuff  things that should have been raw were painted and stuff that was painted the wrong color) to walk away with a trophy in the stock class  ::)
I  :-* my car looking like a nice 43year old surviver not some painted up half assed done car  :P

I've found over the years that judging is all up to the judges. Since there is usually only one guy that will judge the type 3's , if he likes original cars, then original cars are going to win . The guy with the green 412 just has a nice original car. It's not great but it is nice.

Hell, when I first brought weezer to Englishtown, Jeff from CJVW gave me a third. But again, he likes stock original. 

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up