SJVWC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Shortie bus strikes again  (Read 2252 times)

skibumtgm

Shortie bus strikes again
« on: March 15, 2009, 10:37:12 am »

hey guys saw the news letter yesterday and all the updates on the projects going on out there so i thought i would send out a quick update to those interested. 

at the moment i am still just taking her down to the bare metal to see what kind of nightmare i have on my hands who ever welded this thing together was far from a pro.  i have half the bus done and down to primer after today should be just one side left. 

i prob would get allot more done is i could stay focused and stop playing all day.

here is a new video for ya.  it would of been longer but a cop was passing and didn't move on till we parked it.javascript:void(0);

njgt-1

• Charter Member---Past Club President
  • PLATINUM Member
    • South Jersey VW Club
Re: Shortie bus strikes again
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2009, 10:55:57 am »

Damn! that looks like fun!!!
I want a shot!!

at the moment i am still just taking her down to the bare metal to see what kind of nightmare i have on my hands who ever welded this thing together was far from a pro.  i have half the bus done and down to primer after today should be just one side left.

Don't miss the next meeting, we've got a guy who sells all kinds of body shop supplies and hes bringing his "rolling store". Bring cash ! I'm also planning on doing my supplys shopping.
\\\\\\\"Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing\\\\\\\"

Ben Franklin
Pages: [1]   Go Up