SJVWC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Rookie Drunks  (Read 7046 times)

Dagerm

Rookie Drunks
« on: May 22, 2009, 04:19:58 pm »

As I was surfing this afternoon I heard this great commotion outside my house, It was loud enough that I had to get up and go see what the noise was all about. I am not a snoopy kind of neighbor. This is what I found. My neighbor, a little skinny lady missed her garage door and hit her house Poof. DUMB BROAD ! Can you believe it ? She hit an inanimate object.  !fright!
At least there was nothing parked in the garage. Believe me she needed all 25 feet of garage to stagger in. She must have found a 6:00am HAPPY HOUR.
When I was drinking at least I hit other cars and they were a moving target! fig2 Damn Rookies should stay off the street.  My only regret was that the battery pack for my video camera was dead m-d.
I don't know which show it would have been but I would have won the $10,000.00 with what happened next.
Remember: LITTLE SKINNY LADY - 4 feet tall and 85lbs after a 3 day rain(and that is hard to do in the desert)
Note the bush in the second pic, right about where the drivers door is. That bush is still fairly young and pretty limber. She took the next 3-5 minutes opening the door only to have the bush shut the door on her before she could get out. She tried the one handed push, the two handed push, the shoulder push, the one leg kick and finally got the door to stay open using the two legged kick.  :icon_geek: The door was then caught firmly in the bush and she had to use the running shoulder block to shut the door. I wonder if she will need a new door panel. s#r Her husband has not come home yet. I doubt if he will yell at her today. I think she will need a good 18 hours to sleep this one off. &&&&

Bugaru "JAY"

• Car Show/Events Chairperson
  • PLATINUM Member
  • Subaru Powered 300+ HP
    • Events Chairperson
Re: Rookie Drunks
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2009, 04:52:12 pm »

Good One Dagerm.
WoW  !fright! ... She really wrecked the sidewall  :wallbash: of that garage, that's going to be some major repairs. I would really enjoy seeing this on Video  LAUGH@ ... I also wish someone could be a fly on the wall to hear the story that she tells the insurance company?  @7@

TURBO'ed 1956 Oval Window aka LOUIE. It Sucks Blows and Goes Fast-tttttt

My Dubs are built with the Best and Cheapest Quality rejected Parts.
Ok. So I'm missing and have a few loose screws, but those are only in my head

Politically Incorect and Damn Proud of it!

6T5 square

• PLATINUM Member
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2009, 05:34:40 pm »

How the hell do you hit a garage?
John
60 Beetle- Ned
65 1500S Squareback-Weezer gone but not forgotten
2014 Jetta
Dont know everything but I'll try and learn
Friends don't let friends drive 6 volts
Obnoxious objector??

njgt-1

• Charter Member---Past Club President
  • PLATINUM Member
    • South Jersey VW Club
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2009, 06:56:20 pm »

How the hell do you hit a garage?

drunk thats how!  c23 c23 c23 c23 stoned# stoned# stoned# stoned# c23 c23 c23 c23
\\\\\\\"Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing\\\\\\\"

Ben Franklin

Dagerm

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2009, 02:23:50 pm »

Update! As you can see the Rookie Drunk got the garage door shut. It must have had one down cycle left. Hubby got home and tried to open the door. I didn't hear him come home....but I heard the crash when he tried to open the door...came right off the rollers. I guess he called the garage door company to come fix it. They were still working on it when I went to bed. I got up the next morning and all appears to be well with the door. Wonder how much that one cost? s#r I think I'll head over later and see if the story I'm told matches up with what I saw.

Yuma

« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2009, 12:08:38 pm »

Hey Dagerm 

What's the rest of the story ??? Don't keep us in suspense  c23 

Reminds me of the time my friend John R. parked his bug with the
front wheels against the curb in line with the driveway, never got
it on the driveway.  Got out of the car, locked it, and passed out
on his back on top of the rose bush hedge in the front yard. 
Hurts to think about it.   !fright! 

Yuma

Pages: [1]   Go Up