SJVWC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: DCI Toys for tots  (Read 5109 times)

6T5 square

• PLATINUM Member
DCI Toys for tots
« on: November 15, 2009, 09:31:49 am »

good show yesterday- about 125 cars- only about 12 air cooled. We were surrounded! Yucell, Micelle, Tyler, Ramone, Greg, Frank with his side kick Jay and myself. Couple of guys from Old City and Ramone brought some nice cars from Delaware. Beer was good, company was better.

BTW- alot of pictures- where are they? We signed up Yucell and Michelle for a hitch with the Marines so they might not make it to the next meeting.
John
60 Beetle- Ned
65 1500S Squareback-Weezer gone but not forgotten
2014 Jetta
Dont know everything but I'll try and learn
Friends don't let friends drive 6 volts
Obnoxious objector??

skibumtgm

Re: DCI Toys for tots
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2009, 05:23:50 pm »

Great time i know im a little late getting the pics up but im willing to bet some of the others there taking pics have not even downloaded theirs to their PC yet.  You know who you are.  besides the weather once again being rainy and gloomy you couldn't ask for a better Sat.

any kid would be happy with that under the tree.

for the rest http://s44.photobucket.com/albums/f43/Skibumtgm/DCI%20Toys%20For%20Tots/

Soul Rebel 67(Ramon)

• '67 Soul Rebel
  • PLATINUM Member
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2009, 06:15:32 pm »

Nice shots Tyler! The guys from DCI was shocked to see all the aircooled this year. Seeing the buses with their tops up in the air was soooooo COOL! BO**
Knowledge is Power; Education is the Key!
  1964 Rasta Buggy
  1967 Ragtop Bug

Why drink and drive, when u can smoke and Fly!
SJVWC Virgin Islands Chapter!

Fire Lady (Michelle)

• SJVWC Charter Member
  • PLATINUM Member
  • Member SJVWC
    • Charter Member
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2009, 10:55:17 am »

This was definitely a cool place for a show!  We should set up one of our own here... no worries about a little drizzle because you're covered by the highway. Plus if you're kid skates, there's a skate park for him.  There was also a nice park that you could play ball or frisbee in. Maybe we could get an SJVWC softball game going??? 

I'd like to thanks the marines that came out to collect for Toys for Tots! And then they let us go in their GIANT truck (although they wouldn't let me push any of the buttons...) Nice guys - and I didn't even have a nightmare about the desert spiders they mentioned.   
most people have to go to work in the morning
Pages: [1]   Go Up