Archive > Weather for Upcoming Shows

Farmers Almanac Long Range Forecast thru January 2012

(1/5) > >>

kvbug (karen):
For those of you interested...

Northeast U.S. Long Range Weather Forecast for November 8th - January 7th
Includes New York, Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, West Virginia, Virginia, Washington D.C.

November 2011
8th-11th. Pleasant weather.
12th-15th. Heavy showers and a few thunderstorms, gale-force winds Mid-Atlantic Coast. Squally across the Northeast, some snow possible in New England.
16th-19th. Windy, cold.
20th-23rd. Unsettled, with some rain and/or wet snow north.
24th-27th. Fair at first, then turning very unsettled, with squalls; hopefully, the adverse weather holds off until after the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade.
28th-30th. Clearing and turning progressively colder.

December 2011
1st-3rd. Partly cloudy New England; showers Mid-Atlantic States.
4th-7th. Turning colder.
8th-11th. Heavy snow, with accumulations of 4 to 8 inches upstate New York and northern New England. Farther south, heavy showery rains and perhaps thunderstorms.
12th-15th. Cold, with a few showers and flurries.
16th-19th. Unsettled initially, possibly icy, followed by clearing.
20th-23rd. Increasingly cloudy with heavy rains possible, which could lead to widespread flooding.
24th-27th. Rains end, turning fair and colder.
28th-31st. Fair and cold initially, then becoming milder.

January 2012
1st-3rd. Unsettled, with some snow over New England; mixed precipitation farther south. Wet, chilly for Mummer's Parade. 4th-7th. Some light snow, then clearing skies.
4th-7th. Some light snow, then clearing skies. Mid-Atlantic region remains wet.

matt:

I really like the Farmers Al.! -seems pretty good so far!

kvbug (karen):
Yes..not too bad... I may actually get some practice in on Sophia over the winter.   IF no one considers the thermostat (or lack thereof)  issue a problem...

matt:

--- Quote from: kvbug on November 09, 2011, 05:45:33 pm ---

I may actually get some practice in on Sophia over the winter.

--- End quote ---

Why wait so long?  Methinks you are putting it off..........

kvbug (karen):
Not true!  What I meant was that if it's not snowing and raining, I will have MORE time to practice.  Once the rain over the next few days goes away, I fully intend on taking her out.   Maybe even by myself, because then I HAVE to be able to get back home.

Jeeze Louise....  no breaks here...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version