SJVWC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Clayton Christmas Parade December 10th 6pm 2011  (Read 12525 times)

rich67vw

Re: Clayton Christmas Parade December 10th 6pm 2011
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2011, 09:05:17 pm »

MugBug has well lubed heater controls and flaps... We were fine!

Fire Lady (Michelle)

• SJVWC Charter Member
  • PLATINUM Member
  • Member SJVWC
    • Charter Member
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2011, 12:57:31 pm »

It was totally a good time and I recommend it to all of you next year!!!    *santa._  

I did have to take Advil after dueling Jingle Bells - but it was so fun while we were driving all around Clayton it was worth it! (I didn't know Clayton was that big!!)    

Chester does have a Mr. Heater, but we forgot to check if we had any propane until we were headed to Clayton... and we didn't... so the long ride was rather cold.  I had hot tea for the ride there, but none for the ride home.  bawlin)0  My feet were frozen by the time we got home. We did leave the blinking Christmas lights on the whole way home.  I think a few cars slowed down in front of us, they must have thought they were getting pulled over!   #@rofl3
Merry Christmas everyone!!!!!  =Xmastre+{     xbell
most people have to go to work in the morning

perdecas

« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2011, 10:52:45 pm »

my car has great heat all the time , all the time....get it. i have to open the windows on my way home on 42, never thought i would be doing that. the last time i had great heat was 25 years ago on a 71 super that had no rust at all.....
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up