Events & Cruises > Upcoming Events & Cruises

Toys for Tots @ FDR Park.. Sat Nov17(revised)

(1/2) > >>

Soul Rebel 67(Ramon):
Folks, here's the BIGGEST way of giving back something as a VW community, Toys for the needy and sick. Every year DCI VW club puts on a HUGE VW/AUDI toy drive for the U.S.Marines to come out and collect for the Toys for Tots foundation. They also do a BBQ competition and all money collected from foods are also donated to the marines and they're fed too!. For the past yrs i've attended each year 2 huge vehicles leave fully loaded and also their vans is filled with stuff. U can take pics and chat with the marines at anytime, wonderful folks! Bring ur bikes and ride all around south philly sporting area and FDR park as well. This is not a show but a toy drive. Starts at noon and ends at dusk! It's main location in the park is by the baseball fields and skate park, located under I-95. This is a RAIN/SNOW/SLEET/SHINE event! Over 400 cars show up every year from most Eastcoast states and as far west as Ohio!  
Saturday NOV 17th<<<<New Date... not the 10th
12pm-6pm
Let's see a Huge turnout for this, please bring a unwrapped toy for the kids if ur coming! If we can spend money on our cars we can afford to go and give back to those in need in this joyful time! I always donate VW oriented toys to keep the VW alive in the hearts of the next generation!

Soul Rebel 67(Ramon):
Event will be held on the 17th!!!! Change ur calender's!!!

Soul Rebel 67(Ramon):
 :confused04:; Wow, alot of responses!!! :confused04:;

kvbug (karen):
Sorry Ramon, I'm taking Matthew and we're going to be volunteering at the shore.  I'm sure you'll get a good turn out despite no postings on here..

Ant (Pop's Garage):
Is anyone going?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version