SJVWC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Flanders?  (Read 5130 times)

Soul Rebel 67(Ramon)

• '67 Soul Rebel
  • PLATINUM Member
Flanders?
« on: September 23, 2013, 07:27:04 pm »

Did anyone attend? I got an email asking if the club knew of the event? Because they couldnt find anyone from SJVWC... WOOOWWWW!!!!
Knowledge is Power; Education is the Key!
  1964 Rasta Buggy
  1967 Ragtop Bug

Why drink and drive, when u can smoke and Fly!
SJVWC Virgin Islands Chapter!

buglvw (Howard)

• PLATINUM Member
Re: Flanders?
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2013, 08:01:17 pm »

Ramon,

I was there. Saw Rich and John and talked with Jeffrey. South Philly Van Club took the push me trophy again this year. There was a cool bus there with flat black paint, they had side walk caulk for you to write whatever you wanted on it, very cool.
If you have to copy at least be original!

vwtrike (Rich)

• PLATINUM Member
  • SJVWC
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2013, 08:58:37 pm »

We had a total of 3 VW's and 1 power wheelchair from the club. I guess everybody else forgot about Flanders.  :confused04:;

Baha (Shawn)

• Club Vice President
  • PLATINUM Member
  • SYNCRO HiTop----K2SMD
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2013, 10:45:45 pm »

We didn't forget... Jack had family business come up that he had to attend to. I got stuck working and Y&M couldn't make it. As a result of all this, Anthony & Jeanette (who had never been there) didn't want to do it alone. A perfect storm of events that caused 7 members to miss our favorite show.

The bond between our two clubs was forged at this event and trust me when I say we were very sad to miss it.

It stinks when responsibilities prevent us from doing what we like to do, what we plan to do... but sometimes it cant be helped.
The VWs you can sleep in are more gooder

There are 3 kinds of people in this world, The kind that can count and the kind that can't.

jhicken

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2013, 12:12:02 pm »

Yea guys, I was really disappointed not to see SJVWC there. Specially in the Dub Push. Mark you calendar now for next years event, it'll be our 10th year anniversary and we are gonna make the show the best it can be. Which, by-the-way, I'm looking for suggestions on how to improve the event. If you have ever been to an event that had a very memorable component, let me know. Maybe we can incorporate it into the Gathering. All ideas or suggestions are welcome.

I hope to see SJVWC in force next year.

-jeffrey
Pages: [1]   Go Up