Archive > Westfalia Tips and Tricks

Cover Em Up ...

<< < (3/3)

lovebus (jack):
Then its not a good cover.

matt:

It is the Weathshield HP, one of the highest rated by www.carcovers.com/Quality+Value+Price,   www.autoanything.com/‎ www.amazon.com/automotive‎, www.autopartswarehouse.com/‎, www.carid.com/Covercraft‎, www.realtruck.com , www.drivingcomfort.com/CarCover‎  Car Covers‎ www.autoaccessoriesgarage.com, www.carcoversdirect.com/‎, www.buyautocovers.com/Reviews‎ ............and it goes on and on ....  total reviews from all of these places is about 75,000.   a

and , it being about 10 years old now, and still holds up  after being through snow sun, ice and rain, high winds - branches falling on it - and washes in washing machines.  All of the stitching is holding up still !
Was waterproof for the first few years, but that chemical has worn away, tried a new waterproofing chemical this year and has been the best I tried so far.  I'm happy with it..

What I like about it is it is very breathable, which is of concern for the type shown above, which does not look like it would breath at all and would trap a lot of moisture underneath

thumpup)-

Bob(Herbie):
 :confused04:; So it doesn't need Tar?   :jump4jo":

matt:

#@rofl3    Now why didn't I think of that?... permanently waterproof, and the wind would not be able to blow the cover off the car!

Thanks thumpup)-

m!  

kvbug (karen):
and could be a good heat source when necessary....                dog@@                  (don't forget the fire extinguisher... )

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version